Feasibility study and overall program
We will prepare a technical, economic and environmental assessment/expertise of the projected investment. When preparing the documentation, we will present possible variants of the project implementation and the recommended technology.
Comprehensive design documentation which aims at obtaining a building permit or a road construction permit. The scope of the documentation comprises getting all necessary arrangements, opinions and permits.
Minute documentation enabling the construction of the object. The documentation encompasses detailed technical drawings of construction particulars, strength and quantity calculations for building materials and selection of execution technologies.
In addition, we offer calculations for rigid and flexible road surfaces, based on modern calculative methods and authorial mechanistic methods.
We offer comprehensive infrastructure investment service in terms of:
- Rolltec™ pavement installation along public roads and within private and commercial investments; comprehensive execution of concrete pavements,
- construction of parking yards, parking lots, technology squares at logistics centers, etc.,
- soil remediation with hydraulic binders by onsite mixing and using mobile plants,
- controlling and investor supervision,
- hiring out of dedicated pavement construction teams.
We have the equipment necessary for the comprehensive execution of rolled-compacted concrete pavements. Our executive team consists of employees with many years of experience in road works.
Investments can be carried out in both the “build” and the “design-build” systems. We implement all our projects based on knowledge and experience in the field of cement concrete pavement technology. We follow the principles of value engineering and cost optimization throughout the whole life cycle of an investment. We guarantee the highest quality of execution and professional management of construction contracts.
We will help you estimate costs and implementation time, select technology and contractors, and manage the project at the design and construction stages for tasks such as:
- construction of a parking lot,
- construction of a logistics center,
- construction of a traveler service area (MOP),
- construction of a shopping and service center,
- construction of a technology yard and building depots,
- construction of warehouse and storage areas,
- construction of highly resistant industrial pavings.